Sunday 21 July 2013

OBSESSION OF THE WEEK...rose gold wedding jewellery

A trend that I am absolutely OBSESSED with at the moment is rose gold wedding jewellery. Whether it's an engagement ring or a wedding band, I just love this look. Blake Lively is the latest celeb to pull off this jewellery trend, with a delicate rose gold wedding band (complimented by a HUGE rose gold & diamond engagement ring...well done Ryan!).




Whilst my engagement ring is a vintage inspired white gold ring, I am considering going with a rose gold & diamond wedding band. I think mixing metals is an important rule of jewellery wearing in general, so why not follow the same rule when choosing your engagement & wedding rings?!

Take a look at some of my favourite rose gold rings, I dare you not to fall in love with this trend...











No comments:

Post a Comment